Παρασκευή 31 Δεκεμβρίου 2010

Je t'aime moi non plus

Ok some people have for passion gambling,music,movies,watching the cars,usually it goes like this,women and money always ruled everything.
For me personally it was always music and women,i wouldn't exist without them,i wrote songs for them,i fell in love with them but i only loved two of them.
Let me tell you something about it,falling in love is a wonderful thing even though you know you'll end up crashing in the wall,you'll end up crying for all that you never said to her,for all that younever gave to her.
I am close to 27 years old in age and i know for sure one thing,i'm obsessed by women,it's my passion,my first thought in the morning,i enjoy waking up with a naked woman beside me,the most of the times i don't know why,i just want to,it makes me go on living,i enjoy breaking up my heart,i enjoy to hug the girls,i enjoy being in a room with some good music and smiley girls,i enjoy make love to them but i don't enjoy it when i'm falling in love with them,for the year 2010 i would say that it was a good year for my sex life but it wasn't for my heart cause deep inside me i know that i always wanted the one that we will never be together,well you can't have it all.
This is for you girls.









3 σχόλια:

  1. σταματα ρε διαολε, θα φτιαξουν τα πραγματα

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. pada auto pou den boroume na exoume 8eloume pio polu...exeis kopeles sto krevati sou alla oxi autes tis 2 pou agapas...einai poutana h zwh to kseroume..kai mas afinei pada m ena keno...

    ps. valte kai ligo mualo autoi pou psaxnontai kai klaigontai...deite oti kt allo prepei na psa3ete.an dn to katalavoun,8a tous to deiksoume me ti mousikh..auti gemizei ta kena stn kardia- gia ligo...

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. you're my lady daydream...ladies and gentleman my drunken haze..:)

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

RITUAL OF 1000 HIDDEN SUNS